A newly renovated barn-style cottage in Weekapaug village, Salt Spray Farm offers beautiful land views and private living in close proximity to the ocean and nearby salt pond.
Set on 13 manicured acres, the cottage features newly refinished pine floors, an outdoor shower, fire pit, children’s swing set and terrace deck area, ideal for outdoor entertaining and family cookouts.
Built in 2003, the 3,000-square-foot cottage has been expertly maintained and, in 2014, underwent a complete renovation, which included the addition of all new furnishings. The home consists of five bedrooms, a living room with wood burning fireplace, a family/ media room, formal dining area and kitchen with wine fridge.
• Location: 15 Morris Road, Weekapaug, RI 02891
• Size: 3,000 square feet
• Bedrooms: five
• Baths: three and one half
• Sleeps: nine
• Master - King Bed
• Bedroom Two - Queen Bed
• Bedroom Three - Twin Trundle
• Bedroom Four - Twin Trundle
• Bedroom Five - Twin Bed
• Full kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
• Gracious living and dining area
• Luxurious linens
• Cable TV, wireless internet, DVD player, stereo and telephone
• Dedicated Cottage Concierge to personalize your visit
• Temporary Ocean House and Weekapaug Inn membership with full access to resort dining, private beach, fitness and spa facilities, children's programs and golf
• Recreational amenities
• Resort activities