We Love dogsPooch Program
At Weekapaug Inn, we know that our dogs are a special part of our family. As a result, we have a comprehensive program to make stays for our four legged friends comfortable and enjoyable.
Well-mannered dogs 70 pounds and under are welcomed at Weekapaug Inn.
Up to two dogs per room are allowed, as long as the maximum pound limit is not exceeded.
- Welcome treats and a toy
- Use of an Annie Selke designer dog bed in your guest room
- Use of dog bowls in room
- A concierge to provide the latest information about pet walk areas and to assist with arrangements for pet sitting services upon request
- Dogs on a leash can enjoy to enjoy the beach before 8 am and after 6 pm. Expanded hours are available October through May.
- Dog sitters and walkers are available 24/7 with advance reservations and arrangements and for an added fee, perfect for when pet moms and dads want to have a relaxing dinner.
- Private walks with you and your dog are available with our onsite naturalist on selected days, for an added fee and advance reservations.
The Fine Paw Prints
- Please note that pets are not permitted in indoor food & beverage areas or the Weekapaug Inn swimming pool area.
- A $195 (non-refundable) pet fee, applies for each stay, for each pet. This fee covers deep cleaning of the guest room and other related items. A portion of the pet fee goes to Stand Up for Animals, a local non-profit organization dedicated to helping underserved animals.
- A waiver for your pet’s stay can be found here HERE
- If you’re interested in having a sitter during your stay, CLICK HERE for our pet sitting agreement.