For your safetyCOVID-19
On behalf of Ocean House Management, we want to assure you that in times of uncertainty surrounding travel, your safety and the wellbeing of our staff remains our highest priority.
We understand that you may be questioning your travel and the status of businesses given the rapidly changing information on the coronavirus (COVID-19), along with certain travel restrictions and information about public events.
We have made the decision to close Weekapaug Inn until April 1. We are closing the Inn out of an abundance of caution, and allowing resources to be allocated where they are needed most. We apologize it this causes you any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please know we are monitoring the situation closely, keeping those who are affected in our hearts and are listening carefully to the questions and concerns of our guests.
Providing clean and safe environments for our guests and colleagues is a top priority for the Weekapaug Inn when we reopen. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, luxury and personalized service, and want you to feel at ease when you visit one of our hotels.
The below measures are helping us continue to provide a clean environment, before, during, and after closure:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 compliance, including hand sanitizer stations and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas. We also have procedures in place in case there is a suspected or confirmed case among our guests or colleagues.
- Our guest rooms are cleaned thoroughly, and inspected by three separate teams prior to check in.
- Food safety guidelines are being followed and monitored.
Your Travel Plans
We believe in responsible and safe travel while staying vigilant and following the recommended procedures and protocols by the World Heath Organization (WHO), US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities. OHM continues to welcome business and leisure travelers with our commitment to care and personalized service.
We understand the need for increased flexibility with travel planning during this time. To help guests with current and future bookings:
- We will waive our $100 administrative cancellation fee for all leisure stays before July 1.
- Leisure guests are invited to reserve, knowing that you can cancel up to seven days before your stay if needed.
- Guests with a doctor’s note and/or state travel restrictions may cancel without penalty up to 24 hours prior to arrival
We have also added flexibility for our groups, and meeting planners can reach out directly to their OHM contact for details.
We understand that travel and dining are among the greatest pleasures in life. While this may be an uncertain time for you, your family and colleagues, you have our commitment that we are steadfast in providing the best hospitality experience while keeping focused on the wellbeing of our guests and employees.
We will post the latest information here as needed to keep you, our valued guest updated.
Thank you for your support, loyalty and understanding during this time. We look forward to the pleasure of serving you soon.
President and Group Managing Director