Warm up to Winter Package
Discover the quiet and cozy charm of winter in Westerly, RI with an exclusive hotel package designed to soothe the soul and ignite your curiosity. Revel in the simple pleasures found at the Inn this season; fireside cocktails, comfortable accommodations, intimate wine and culinary education experiences, and lasting memories await.
• Enjoy luxurious accommodations in a guest room of your choosing
• Hot chocolate upon arrival
• Choice of semi-private, 30-minute culinary class with a Weekapaug Inn Chef
• $50 Resort credit to be used towards dining in The Restaurant or Garden Room
• Two Weekapaug Inn mugs
Rates Starting at:
$335/ night (Cove View Superior Queen)
January 9, 2019 through March 31, 2019.
General Package Restrictions:
Room rates based on double occupancy and vary by room type and time of reservation. Package excludes alcohol (unless otherwise noted), tax, gratuity, and resort fee. Chef experience based on availability between the hours of 1:00 and 4:00 p.m. and requires advance booking. Limit two people per package. Not applicable to groups. Resort Credit, if applicable, will be deducted from incidental charges upon checkout and cannot be applied toward the room rate. All reservations require a $100 non-refundable deposit. All cancellations are subject to a $100 administrative fee and cancellations must be received more than 7 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty charge to your credit card equal to 50% of the full stay or 100% of a one night stay. Additional fees may apply. Excludes Holidays & Blackout dates apply.
Love Is ‘Inn’ The Stars
Make your Valentine’s Day celebration a memorable one with our extraordinary package. Whether it’s a once-in-a-lifetime engagement, a getaway with friends or a romantic gesture, each opulent Valentine’s Day offer is a gift of love that promises to delight.
- A two-night stay in the Fenway Suite at the Weekapaug Inn
- 60-minute massages for two with beach rose infused oils in the OH! Spa
- A curated trip to the famous Watch Hill, Rhode Island lighthouse with a bottle of champagne
- Private star-gazing experience and opportunity to officially name a star with the Inn’s naturalist, Mark Bullinger
- A winter outerwear wardrobe, complete with two sets of Hunter Boots, two Hunter insulated parkas and two new Hunter backpacks
- A five-course, candlelit dinner prepared exclusively by Executive Chef, Devin Bozkaya
- Breakfast in bed for two
- A customized cocktail created especially for the couple and served by a fireplace
- Turndown tray (cheese, fruit, honey and wine)
Rates starting at: $8,300
Please call 401.584.7014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and availability.
Note: Valid February, 2019. Based on availability and restrictions apply. Reservations for each of these packages need to be made seven days in advance, with full payment in full. Accommodations based on double occupancy. Package excludes alcohol (unless otherwise noted). Limit two people per package. Not applicable to groups.